Todays Fun(updated with more pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ecocavalier02 said:
got it all picked up from the neighbors house what i cut last week. i still have the trunk to cut up. but ill get that in a couple weeks . got it all home and stacked. going to be a busy winter splitting wood. looking forward to cold temps and working outside.

Looks like a nice haul eco, that mess looks like it is rearing it's ugly head again. :zip:

zap

ecocavalier02 said:
lol i carried logs probably 50 yards sometimes. that was nuts. but that wont happen anymore. inless i have a tractor.

That is where I was going with this setup. You need a big job before it is worth the extra hassle.

Attachments

• burb and Ford.jpg
    burb and Ford.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 127
zapny said:
that mess looks like it is rearing it's ugly head again. :zip:

One of the downsides of scrounging Zap. Have to ride the wave when it comes in and clean up the mess later.

SolarAndWood said:
zapny said:
that mess looks like it is rearing it's ugly head again. :zip:

One of the downsides of scrounging Zap. Have to ride the wave when it comes in and clean up the mess later.

I have the same mess here, same when you have a woodlot. :coolsmile:

zap

lol, Zap's definition of mess: a down tree anywhere on the property that has been horizontal for more than 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.