Took a year, but finally my Morso 7110 has been installed. Thanks for your help.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

seh1984

Jan 30, 2021
Portland, ME
Called last March to get the process going.
Site visit done in July.
Deposit in July and Stove finally arrived and installed last week, a day before a vacation in FL.

Looks great and got my first burn today.

How long should I expect the offgassing/curing? Should I not sit in the same room? Closing the primary air intake creates this beautiful secondary burn, love it!

Edit- Also I bought a probe thermometer, requires drilling into double walled pipe. Does this compromise anything? Best to do it when warm but not cold? Attached photo of it.

DD9E1434-639C-4EFD-B782-44444A9096B2.jpegCB09DF23-5493-4A53-B174-DC04A02B3560.jpeg42BB99C3-59CD-4FDF-A853-EC9C0A80BED1.jpeg

Looks great. Off gassing will continue with each new high temp. Gets less each time. I'd say a few days it will be gone.

Reactions: seh1984
The stove looks great. As long as the thermometer is installed properly, per directions, it won't compromise anything. Just remember to remove it when brushing the flue.

Reactions: seh1984