Tractor attachments

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Gearhead660

Minister of Fire
Dec 20, 2018
Southern WI
Been thinking of what implements to get/make for my tractor.
So far I have modified the forks to work on the 3 point, built a carryall, and a ballast out of a 55 gallon drum. What has everyone made or modified for their tractors?

Been thinking of what implements to get/make for my tractor.
So far I have modified the forks to work on the 3 point, built a carryall, and a ballast out of a 55 gallon drum. What has everyone made or modified for their tractors?
I put a trailer hitch on my carryall so i can pull my log splitter

I bought a wood chipper-WoodMaxx-works great-but probably will be under utilized. Just recently, a HeavyHitch tooth bar-will have to wait til spring. I used TerraGrips for blowing snow the first winter, but turns out not needed (too lazy this winter and it works fine with just turf tires). The front snow blower works fine for me. This is a JD 1025r subcompact. Just about run out of room in the third bay of the garage.