Tractor for snow removal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
DISCLAIMER: I ordered 5 minutes ago, so i don't know how quickly the tires will arrive, or if there will be problems working with this seller, but I'll be sure to report back if the sale goes down in any way other than I expect it to....
Arrived yesterday afternoon. look great, don't have them on the mower yet. I actually called the seller because I hit back on my browser when I ordered and got several email notifications of the order. I was worried that I was charged multiple times for the order. They were very friendly and assured me everything was ok and the tires should be there monday (and they were!). Highly recommend them....

I bought one yesterday! Cub Cadet 125 with 36" snow thrower, 42" blade, 42" deck, wheel weight, chains, and a 38" AgriFab sweeper. I got the whole package for $600 and it was only about 15 miles from home.

Attachments

• DSC06112.jpg
    DSC06112.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC06113.jpg
    DSC06113.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 341
Nice! I just put the deck on mine - can mow the lawn in 10 minutes... Also found a free tow-behind aerator..

Flatbedford said:
I bought one yesterday! Cub Cadet 125

Nice buy...you're not going to find one like that at Home Depot.

Nice find. Now get that deck on it and mow your lawn :)

I got the deck on this afternoon. I did a little mowing, but ran out of time. It works, but I think the blades need some sharpening.

Very cool! That sounds like a good deal on a tractor that you can probably keep running for a long time. I'd like to find one for that price. How's it running for you?

Runs like a top. Starts right up. I have a few small bugs to work out, but I am pretty happy with it. It sure is overkill for my lawn.

Cool Steve

Ya got a really good tractor. Those are built strong and do not fall apart like the new ones. We I was a little kid my grandpa had one like that with hydro drive but Grandma make him get rid of it because we were driving it too fast around the yard!

You might want to save this link. If you ever need help with it these guys can answer it. And know where to get parts and manuals.

http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=b5e2f90be9f36c73835c0a995955879d

Billy

that is a great tractor, had a pair of them at one time
they will run forever with a little care

Cowboy Billy,
Thanks for the link. I'll have a look and register.

Status
Not open for further replies.