frankie Posted By frankie, Aug 3, 2019 at 12:41 PM

1. frankie

frankie
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 12, 2012
    Loc:
    Stroudsburg Pa.
    Bought some today due to the sale price that ends today. UPC code is 7 49394 10780 2 and I can't find who made the pellets. Tried the UPC searches, nothing. Perhaps someone may know. Pellets were purchased at TSC in Broadheadsville Pa.
    Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dabug

Dabug
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 21, 2018
    Loc:
    Monroe County Pa
    I was up there today, manager said there lignetics. Grab 1 ton to see how they burn..

3. jrex

jrex
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 14, 2006
    Loc:
    Northeast PA
    What was the sale price and what did they go up to? Thanks!

4. frankie

frankie
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 12, 2012
    Loc:
    Stroudsburg Pa.
    224.50. Up to I think 250.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Talegas

Talegas
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Oct 26, 2016
    Loc:
    Metrowest MA
    TCS in my region has started the sale too.. 4.99 per bag with 2 cent discount per bag if you buy the ton. I'll have to drive to the store and check the UPC since last year they were HORRIBLE.. and i think it was mainly due to mishandling from TSC (lots of bags perforated and lots of humidity made it into the pellets).
    Other parts are not showing good prices, some sort of price hike has happened that it hurts to see.

6. Talegas

Talegas
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Oct 26, 2016
    Loc:
    Metrowest MA
    You might have copied the TSC barcode itself.. that number comes up as owned by TSC.

I went to my local TSC and they have bags of Maine Woods Pellets LLC... I might pull the trigger for 225 per ton for the shoulder season.

7. sandpipe

sandpipe
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 24, 2010
    Loc:
    Massachusetts
    If you test a few bags before you buy the ton could you let us know how much heat, ash, fines, etc? In the past I've purchased pretty good pellets from TSC as well as horrible pellets.