Tractor Supply pellets 2017-2018

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The TSC down the road in Troy NY has the same garbage from last year. I have two bags left for cleaning up oil spills.

I'm burning TSC from the East Wareham Ma. store right now and they seem to be doing fine. Certainly good enough for shoulder season burning and above grade to be using for oil dry and spills, though I'm sure they would work for that too..

Reactions: Harmanizer
Went to the local TSC yesterday and they had new stuff in. from the code, 711039328002, it's Dry Creek.

Dry Creek GPIR-sma.jpg

Reactions: Harmanizer
Different code than here Bogie, we have barcode 899594002008. Not sure who that is ( I don't have a reader converter and my phone is charging).

Just had 4 tons delivered from the Zanesville OH store and they're Lignetics.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Bought 6 bags to try, scanned says there Currans here in Enfield Ct, lil over $5 a bag

Just bought a ton of pro pellets from tsc for 170 out the door in mansfield Ohio. They also had somersets but I already have a ton of those at home and wanted to try something else, they also gave me 10 bags of random brands that had gotten wet but were still Burnable. I wish the had the re bagged lignetics but they didn't.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: GT_Sharp
I just grabbed a few bags from TSC and they came up 0851050003004 AWP "Appalachian Wood Pellets inc. But they DO NOT Look like AWP's I have been burning AWPs for a few years and these look nothing like regular bagged AWPs anybody else find this set of SKU at TSC yet? IMO they look like Lignetics but bar code is different..