Tractor Supply Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I ran out of pellets a few weeks ago so I picked up a few bags from Tractor Supply. Pure junk pellets....couldn't wait to burn them up. I had to pick another 10 bags so I went to Ace and Lignetics. I've always been happy with the Ligs.

I ran out of pellets a few weeks ago so I picked up a few bags from Tractor Supply. Pure junk pellets....couldn't wait to burn them up. I had to pick another 10 bags so I went to Ace and Lignetics. I've always been happy with the Ligs.
Ace around here has Green Supreme for $6.79 a bag ( less by the ton but not too many people want a ton of GS).

Well everyone is into spring stock being out now so no pellets to be had here.

My local Ace sells Ligs. ( 239 a ton ) AWF hardwoods (239 a ton ) AWF softwoods ( 249 a ton ) and Easy heat ( 219 a ton ) last year I bought a ton of the AWF hardwoods which have always been a good pellet for me. this year I'm going with the AWF softwoods.

not that i need to or would ever buy from Ace around me, but he chrges customers to the the tune of over 320.00 ton for liggies.
no lie.. been charging that for years. his thing is he will store all winter for you and you can pick up a few bags or a dozen or so whenever.
people think that's convenint and pay for it..