Traeger GBU070 Augers don’t function override button won’t depress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rmay635703

Jan 2, 2022
Wausau
I have an old Traeger GBU070 corn and pellet stove that has never let me down

Last year we let it run out of fuel then powered down.

Now that I am trying to restart the unit I can get it up and running hot enough to kick in the blower fan but the cup and auger don’t spin.

Tried moving them by hand and both don’t appear to be locked up

Let me know, I would rather not tear the auger and cup out if it’s something simple I am missing

I would like to know where to get the motors and augers these days as my feed auger is getting pretty worn and black (26 years will do that)

Seems odd that it worked fine before being cleared out last season

I believe that would be a Pinnacle furnace. You might do better in the other thread/forum.
Which other forum?

The Traeger specific forum is just for grills, I do not have a manual so I can search for each of the part numbers to “shop around “

I’ve already encountered a few “recommended parts” that aren’t for my specific furnace