Traeger pellet boilers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwater

Hearth Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
webster NH
Hi,

New here today. Has anyone installed and used one of these. Are they efficient? Thinking about purchasing one to replace my propane boiler.

Thanks,

Chris

I don't have mine yet..........

Here is a search from here (Hearth.com): Traeger PB 150 (dead link, you will have to search for 'Traeger PB150' on your own in these forums ~ I tried :down: )

There is also a lot of information at iburncorn.com

You'll be looking at about $7k for the boiler, $200 delivery, $3k for installation/set up/ and plumbing materials, and the flue price will depend on your situation ~ mine will be about $800.

Only posting users here are Sting (from Mid-west and most knowledgeable) and Rich (just installed one in an apartment building he owns).

Since you are in NH you are probably looking to get it through Brownian Heating (he used to post in these forums) or else the next closest is where I went in Maine.

Good Luck ~ Jeff

Hello Blackwater,

Did that search answer the questions you had?

Kind Regards,
Sting

Status
Not open for further replies.