Trying to beat the first frost.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Raz

Feeling the Heat
Oct 16, 2012
Orange County, NY
Seeing how I missed the Pellet Pig status by a few weeks last year, I am determined to get that Title this year. Just ordered 4 Tons of Hamers which will be delivered right after Labor Day. All I need after that is one other Ton of Prestos for the shoulder season. Then I can add those to my existing leftover Ton and a half from last year and I should be good to go for this season. Let's just hope the frost holds out for a few more weeks/months.

We have had a half dozen 35-38 degree nights so far in August ..I wont start burning though until Mid to last October ..

It has been a pretty mild August here, but no frost yet. With this weather lately you never know.

Pretty sure we will except pre frost orders. So as long as they are ordered, Your good.

Looks like we got another piggy on the club. We need pic's for proof once they arrive and I'm sure the gang will vote ya in!

GPS tagged pic's are a plus! ::-)

Pretty sure we will except pre frost orders. So as long as they are ordered, Your good.

Looks like we got another piggy on the club. We need pic's for proof once they arrive and I'm sure the gang will vote ya in!

GPS tagged pic's are a plus! ::-)

You got it. Pics will be forthcoming. But not sure what GPS tagged pics means.

You got it. Pics will be forthcoming. But not sure what GPS tagged pics means.

gps coordinates just make the whole raid party a much easier prospect.

First frost last night, still hitting 60's in days. I figure a week or two till the significant cold person, wants some heat.

I guess you need to be born there.

Status
Not open for further replies.