TSC Flyer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bill Pitman

Mar 17, 2018
Milford, Pa.
Just received 2 flyers from Tractor Supply

They are offering a $25 discount on 1-8 pallets of wood pellets.
This is in the Milford, Pa. area.
I don't know if they are in stock yet, don't know what brand they are?!
They will hold your order w/ a 25% down payment, until September 30th, 2018

Bill Pitman

Guessing that in your area they will be NEWPS - I believe that is what they normally use, but that doesn't mean they can't change suppliers. In my area, they usually use MWP's. But it's a cr*p shoot until you get to see the code. They probably don't have them in stock yet and this is more a pre-order.

checked at my local (middletown NY) TSC what they have on the floor atm are currans (no thanx) and are loaded up with covered pallets in the yard, the manager was not sure who made those, in the yard and will not, of course, unwrap a pallet to check... white rain covers with red letters if that helps.

last season 2017-2018 they had a good supply that were lignetics but ran out and were selling a very dusty no name brand and later the currans