Updating the Controls in the Harman Pellet Pro II.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I have a pellet pro ll that both of the boards fried. Does the p38 upgrade kit give you what you need for both boards or does it eliminate one of them? Thanks.
Old Blue is back alive! Control board upgrade seems like a success! I went with the p38 upgrade kit since it uses the same board as p61 now and It was one purchase with everything I needed.
View attachment 300469View attachment 300470
I have a harman pellet pro ll 55,000 btu. Both of the board got fried. Does the p38 upgrade kit give you what you need to replace both of the boards or does it eliminate one of them? Thanks.

I replaced original Pellet Pro II boards in Dec. 2022. I used P61A board set to manual .New wiring harness , black wire exaust gas temp probe and room air sensor. I chose the automatic board as I have a P61 A and thought it made sense to have common parts. Made a tin bracket to mount nicely, small cutout in bottom of new new board for feed control knob shaft. Has been a working well since than. Only thing I question still is the extra steel plate set on top of burn pot cover. It may push flames to far towards glass.

Reactions: Washed-Up