Q&A Upland Stove Information

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

In searching the site for information on Upland Stoves your name came up in a response as a one time owner of the company and an expert on the stove. I am interested in obtaining a copy of the manual for stove model 207, can you help?

Answer:

I have a PDF of the 207 manual available. I should mention that the manual is very incomplete and not too good for much. THe clearances are standard generic (36").

The stove burns in a "front to back" pattern, in this case meaning the front is where the air inlet control is located. The baffles should be positioned against the far end of the stove from the air inlet. The exception is when the doors are left open to view, in which case the baffles are against each end and the smoke goes up the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.