Upstate New York Dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard good things about Best Fire on Hoosick St. in Troy. Also Matchless Stove & Chimney. There is a place in Watervliet , not sure of the name, but have NOT heard good things there. I have a few people I know that went there and were treated fairly rude.

OT: Do you guys who live "upstate" refer to us (people who live down closer to NYC) as "down-staters" or if you come down to NYC do you say you are going downstate? Always wondered about that :)

Putman,
Everyone that I know that lives in NYC calls Westchester up state and the people from long Island call any thing past the Throggs Neck Bridge Upstate

I bought from The Fireplace Company in Lake George, New York, 668-9300. I found them competent and reasonably knowledgeable. The installation job was done well.

Watertown is upstate for me and Syracuse is Central New York
I wonder where Buffalo falls on the NY map.
and with all that NYC remains the center of the known universe

Try Home Depot or Lowes for a deal this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.