US Stove Model 6041 Heat Range problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Skelly1019

Oct 24, 2018
Livonia
Hi all, new here and looking for some help as I have never had this problem before. I went to start up my stove for the first time this year and when I turn it on the Heat Range is set all the way up at level 5. The problem is the controls won’t allow me to adjust the level down...has anyone had this issue before and any suggestions to alleviate the problem.

Thanks
Shawn

Did you leave the stove plugged in all summer? Any brown-outs, lightning storms during that time? A surge may have smoked your board. I dont know if your stove has a reset to factory like ESW’s do but you could try un plugging it for a few minutes and see if that resets it