Used Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was over-fired, from the outside.!!!

Gently used and then dumped in the dirt.

I wonder what the lister would have considered to be poor shape?

"Elmer when we say burn a Blaze King we mean burn IN a Blaze King."

Reactions: swagler85
Reactions: nate379
Wow it looks like it was used as a boat anchor!

That's not a Blaze King that is the rare much sought after Rust King stove! It's in decent shape get it before it's too late!

Ray

Thought you guys would enjoy that one!

haha what a joke, don't even think its worth that in scrap.
I scraped my old one a few years ago and I think that's the amount I got.
It was in way better shape then that one but since it was pre epa and a huge smoke dragon i junked it to kep it out of service.

I scraped my old one a few years ago and I think that's the amount I got.
It was in way better shape then that one but since it was pre epa and a huge smoke dragon i junked it to kep it out of service.
i actually thought about it and though yea its prolly worth $65 at $11/100.

Actually one of the better looking Blaze Kings I have seen.

(ducking under the desk now.)

Actually one of the better looking Blaze Kings I have seen.

(ducking under the desk now.)
glare.gif

heh, heh, heh, chuckle, snort. You suck.;lol

As the first 30-NC owner here I suffered through 3 years of being told how ugly the stove is before you Blaze King lovers showed up. I need my shot. ;lol

As the first 30-NC owner here I suffered through 3 years of being told how ugly the stove is before you Blaze King lovers showed up. I need my shot. ;lol
roflmao.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.