Used Garn 1500WHS on Craigslist, MN. $3000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hkillam

Hearth Supporter
Apr 23, 2008
Rice Co, MN
If you're interested in a Used Garn, check out this listing in Craigslist (Minnesota)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/grd/2002149950.html

I don't know the seller, or anything other than what is listed in the add. Looks like a pretty good deal, if the listing details are accurate, anyway....

I wonder if this is even legit? A good used Garn has to be worth more than that! Randy

"unit was fully restored in 2008" Hmmmmm. So how old is it really and, what exactly was "restored"? That being said, even if it's 15 years old and has had any kind of care, it has a lot of life in it yet. Garns last a very long time.

Hugh, how old is your Garn and how do you like it? Anything you'd change about it?

This was on craigslist last spring also. I was going to try and look at it this summer but I couldn't find the info. I think one of the forum members may have looked at. If it is the same one, it was in bad enough condition that he passed on it.

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.