Valcourt FP10 Lafaytte or Pacific Energy FP30 Help me decide

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pocono53

Sep 23, 2014
Northeast PA
Narrowed things down to these 2 fireplaces but I just can't seem to find a lot of feedback on the Pacific model which I am leaning heavily towards.
Anyone have any input or feedback on either based on their usage?

The FP30 has only been on the market for about two years and ZC fireplaces don't have the same sales volume like stoves. I assume you tried the forum search? I think we had a few members who got one or were planning to install one. Maybe start a conversation with them. That will send them an email to which they may respond.

Just to make myself clear: When I say "start a conversation" you need to click on the name of the member who has or may have a FP30 and that will open his/her profile. There will be a link "Start a conversation". It's like opening your own private thread but they will also get an email even if they haven't been in the forum for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.