Vermont Castings RT8220A remote control available.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

tangle1105

Dec 18, 2023
Montana
Hello, we had to change out the "guts" of our Vermont Castings Stove, have a remote that works. Looking at the posts, looks like some people are looking for this remote. Will sell reasonably priced, know someone could use!

Thanks, Mark

RT8220A 1032 is inside the remote battery part.

Hello, we had to change out the "guts" of our Vermont Castings Stove, have a remote that works. Looking at the posts, looks like some people are looking for this remote. Will sell reasonably priced, know someone could use!

Thanks, Mark

RT8220A 1032 is inside the remote battery part.
I am interested in the remote. Can you let me know how much you need to get for it? Thanks in advance!

I am interested in the remote. Can you let me know how much you need to get for it? Thanks in advance!
Hello, I have no clue what to ask for, just shoot me a price, I can put in a usps priority box for you. The kids do venmo, you could pay me that way, when you get it. Thanks, Merry Christmas!!