Vermont castings vigilant warming shelves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

avjet07

Oct 16, 2018
Connecticut
Hi I put a post over in the classifieds but have it has not sparked much interest
I have an older VC vigilance woodstove i’m hoping that someone has the warming shelves and brackets I need (clamp on style)

from my understanding the stove model I have was an earlier model with the short doors and no glass and under the top rim does not have threaded holes for the standard bolt on warming shelf mounting brackets and dragons bracket

So I’m told I will need the clamp on Dragon bracket and the clamp on rear bracket with the appropriate shelves

If anyone has these parts or a way to retrofit the newer shelves please let me know I’ve been searching around the web for quite some time and have come up with nothing and I really want to at the warming shelves to my stove

Thanks in advance
Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk