Wall Protection Panels

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sesro1978

Dec 23, 2008
Vermont, USA
Hi-

We're getting ready to pull the trigger on a wood stove and are considering adding some wall protection to reduce clearances to the side and back of the stove. What I'm finding difficult here is actually finding wall panels that are aesthetically pleasing, especially for my wife (she's not going to agree to me just throwing up some black panels and calling it a day).

Anyone know of any website's where I might find pre-made wall panels for use behind a stove? I'm trying to avoid having to make this myself as I have a bunch of other projects in the works.

Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Additional wall protection is not necessary unless there is a desire to reduce the published clearances and it is permitted by the stove manual. What is the stove make and model?