Want to be a Pellet Pig.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camdids

I'd like to be a pellet pig but dont have a pick Up to get my Own. Beleive me I would If I could. Any way I can Get in otherwise.

I had my 4.2 tons in July, (Delivered)Got the Harman Insert. Lovely.
Watch my neighbor unload his out of his truck. (looks like hard work). Does that count?

camdids said:
I'd like to be a pellet pig but dont have a pick Up to get my Own. Beleive me I would If I could. Any way I can Get in otherwise.

I had my 4.2 tons in July, (Delivered)Got the Harman Insert. Lovely.
Watch my neighbor unload his out of his truck. (looks like hard work). Does that count?

Not having a pickup truck is no excuse. Rent one at Home Depot or make 10 trips with 20 bags each in the family truckster.

camdids said:

LOL....watching someone else unloading pellets......LOL...that's a good one....nice try, but NO!

LOL...I'm still laughing over that.....

In order to be a pellet pig you need to own one of these...they run off pellets.

pigCars.jpg

Oh Thats nice. Love that Pink.
Maybe if I get the Wifes Mini Van Painted that color.

Not looking good for you my friend. I would suggest you get your pigs in a row and try for next burn season.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.