I forgot to set my timer....full load in stove...flue thermometer was about halfway through the red. Stovetop was 500. Opened the door for a sec, and closed the cat. Draft was and is open full. Checked outside and just white smoke coming from chimney. Assuming all comes back down within 10 minutes or so, I'm assuming this is OK? This will be twice that we've gotten the stack into the red (ugh!). I don't really have a convenient way to look up or down the chimney so I'm hoping I don't need to have anyone come and check, since I do not think it was a chimney fire... Thoughts?