Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Westchester County, NY Pellet Availability

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Martin

Oct 27, 2013
Chappaqua, NY
I've tried all the HDs in the area, but they all have no pellets. Any other ideas where I can pick up pellets in Northern Westchester?

Thanks,

Pete

HD in Middletown NY.. was there today lots of Green Supremes 4.99 a bag 219 a ton... bit of a hiefor you but if you are desparate it's an option

yes i agree that their prices are high. i only spoke to them by phone, inquiring about okanagen, as they were the closest dealer. their prices for okanagen were outrageous. they did have enegex and o'malley in the fall. i never went to their store or bought from them though, so keep lordmetal z28's comments in mind. tractor supply stores are still getting pellets, not sure where they are on your side of the river. good luck.

That guy lured me up there by saying he had the blue bag okanagas ( he said blue bags) which are the firs. When I got there he said these bridgewells are better so more expensive for less (33lbs) i said somebody told me you had okanagans and he said what does it matter you want the pellets or not. I told him to eat them.

That guy lured me up there by saying he had the blue bag okanagas ( he said blue bags) which are the firs. When I got there he said these bridgewells are better so more expensive for less (33lbs) i said somebody told me you had okanagans and he said what does it matter you want the pellets or not. I told him to eat them.
He said that s@#$ to you?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.