What are the differences between these three Englanders?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunflint

Jan 27, 2008
IL
I notice that England Stove Works builds all of them so why the different names Englander, Summers Heat & TimberRidge?

I don't think there is any diffference between the three. There was a post recently where Corie sort of addressed this - I believe he said the Summers Heat was named after one of the members of the family who own/ed ESW... But essentially they are all the exact same stove... Not sure why they'd bother to have three different names, though. That sort of begs the question as to "what's the difference" between them...

Like Shane said, if there's a more definitive answer/clarification needed, the ESW guys will come along and set it all straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.