What the secret to posting pics?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyp2339

Minister of Fire
Feb 16, 2014
I know this may sound stupid but I'm at a loss here
I want to post pics on some threads without downloading special software, without opening 6 different programs, without having a photo bucket, I want to post pics like I use to before this site was overhauled, what the secret.

I phone - I use to be able to take a pic then post it, now I take a pic, have to plug the phone to my computer, download the pic, then resize it in paint shop, then copy and past that into the thread, what a pain in the butt.

Desk top computer - Still cant figure it out, I use to be able to say google an image, copy it (print screen) open it in paint shop, trim it down, recopy it and post it on the thread, can not, I don't understand how to upload screen shots to a thread.

Just did this one off iPhone. Are you getting an error ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 321
Status
Not open for further replies.