Midwest (OH, IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) Whats available this year.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpopps

Oct 30, 2014
Michigan
For the last month I have already been looking to see what people are going to sell, so far this is what I have found.

TSC, I called 9 stores. some stores have different brands, pro pellet, indeck, and Michigan wood fuels. $239 ton.

Family farm and home has pro pellets at $225 ton. manager said there hoping to get a softwood pellet in at some point.

local menards has magic spark, I think those are also made by pro pellet and american wood fuels preuime hard wood at $5.49 a bag. <>

checking to see what everyone has found so far this year?

Well here in ny. Same junk ive come across everything you mentioned plus green supremes and stove chow. Also a lot of freedom fuel also. Dont feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.