Where can I get replacement bricks for my Fisher Stove ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptBud4222

Nov 22, 2015
NC
Coaly

Thanks for all the info I have both a papa and a mama bear love them both. Although I see talk of the replacement bricks No one mentions where they can be purchased Any help?
I need several "A"s to repair the front side walls

Welcome to the Forum;
They are available and are usually the cheapest at masonry supply stores. ($1.50 each locally here) Ace Hardware sells them by the case, as well as some Tractor Supply stores. They are not expensive when you buy them from the right source. They are sold full size, and cut easily to size with a masonry blade in circular saw, or diamond blade for masonry and tile if you have one. Just score and snap. They cut easier than building bricks. They are quite soft.

Welcome to the Forum;
They are available and are usually the cheapest at masonry supply stores. ($1.50 each locally here) Ace Hardware sells them by the case, as well as some Tractor Supply stores. They are not expensive when you buy them from the right source. They are sold full size, and cut easily to size with a masonry blade in circular saw, or diamond blade for masonry and tile if you have one. Just score and snap. They cut easier than building bricks. They are quite soft.
Thanks Coaly I'll run to Tractor supply today

Status
Not open for further replies.