Where to buy super premium pellets Hudson Valley

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason845845

Feeling the Heat
Aug 11, 2014
Kingston, Ny
Hey all. I'd like to try a ton of ultra mega super premium pellets this year but I'm not having too much luck finding anything good. I'd like to try softwoods but can come up with any. Any suggestions? Price isn't that important.

Thanks

It would be better for you to list some of your options...
You may get a whole bunch of answers, but none of them available to you...

Dan

btw many users believe softies are the only way to go..

You might try lumber yards. I know of a couple around here that sell what I think of as ultra premium (Vermont Wood Pellets) - they are at a price though.

Unfortunately what we have around here, may not be available in NY; really, you probably have a much better selection of really good pellets compared to us New Hampshirites.

If you have a specific brand of pellet in mind, go to their website and they may have a "Find a Dealer" section.

Found Lacretes, going to get two pallets (120 bags) for $350 each. The rest of my heat is coming from oil and the fireplace.

Reactions: newbieinCT
Hey all. I'd like to try a ton of ultra mega super premium pellets this year but I'm not having too much luck finding anything good. I'd like to try softwoods but can come up with any. Any suggestions? Price isn't that important.

Thanks
Ashleigh's stove shop now selling Okanagans!

Lacretes are nice. Barefoot seems burn very hot as well, and are usually available in the area.

Just saw on another thread that Ashley's in Poughkeepsie sells Oakies. My Agway has Hamers in Lagrange. On Rt 82 bagged as Agway.

The quality of the Hamers not as good as they use to be

Status
Not open for further replies.