Where to purchase a Termovar loading unit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blue Tornado

Having a tuff time locating a merchant who sells the Termovar LK810. Have located a site in the United Kingdom that sells and delivers for $576 American dollar. Anyone here have information on American retailers?

Where are you located?

I would think any dealer of gassifiers using storage would sell them. Mine came from Smokeless Heat with my boiler. They're pricey, but they sure work nice.

Give me a call or send me an email.

We have the Laddomat loading valves in stock and offer a discount to hearth.com members.

231.342.3271 or brian at upnorthenergy.com

Give me a call or send me an email.

We have the Laddomat loading valves in stock and offer a discount to hearth.com members.

231.342.3271 or brian at upnorthenergy.com

Sounds like EffetaBoilerUser has you covered...if not I would sugest smokelessheat.com I am sure Dean can hook you up but I am sure they will be $500 or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.