Which Stove (Again I know) down to 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpapagolos

Aug 26, 2008
SE MA
While I have done a ton of research and have found the best stoves, I have also found the available stoves. Between the 2 which would be my better option.
The Vista Flame VF100 or Breckwell 23I Both are inserts but the Breckwell is about $1000 Less. Is it worh it.
Dan

$1K is a lot of money!
I guess some of it depends on if you are installing and servicing yourself. Who is going to do warranty work if it breaks (either model)?

Both are well known brands although Enviro is considered a bit more high-end. That may not mean a lot - you might not need the bells and whistles, etc.

We have members with both brands that are very satisfied. In the end, it's your wallet and you have to determine which one you like better as well as warranties, parts costs, extra features, etc.

That's a tough call, IMO.

$1000 buys a lot of pellets.

But also, as my father always said, "you get what you pay for".

Status
Not open for further replies.