Whitfeild Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys here's an update on the stove in my shop that you all have helped me with. It is now burning pretty good, I have just replaced the rope gasket around the door and have not fired it up yet. I have installed new sheet stainless steel where the brick is supposed to be but I was guessing at the measurements. What I need is for someone to give the the correct measurements on the three pieces of brick so I can fabricate the right size. If they are short will this affect the burn? Mine right now are about 1.5" short to the bottom and 1.5" short to the top of the combustion chamber. I will be working out in the shop tomorrow and would like to know this info. Thanks again guys, you all have been a great help.
Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.