Whitfield Pro 30 I -2001

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToMMan

Hearth Supporter
Nov 27, 2008
Northern B.C.
The Control Panel Has A Small Flip Down Door On The Bottom Of It
A Common Port, An Auger Port, A Combustion Port & A Room Air Port
I Use My Multimeter Set On Alt. Current In The Ports & Observe The Following Values
Auger Very Intermittent 6 - 90
Conv. Fan 101 - 102
Comb. Fan 83 - 84
The Convection Fan Is Good And Steady At All Times
The Comb. Fan Increases Its Speed To 94 - 95 When The Thermostat Says Stop
Can Anybody Advise Me On This
Whitfield (Lennox) Told Me Not To Horse With It & Call A Professional
The Problem Being The Only Professional We Have Ever Had In Northern B.C. Canada
Was Seen Going South In His Lamborghini .....
Many Thanks In Advance TOM M

I am not sure what you are asking, but here is what I know/remember from what my dealer showed me.

Disclaimer, I must state up front that I calibrated my stove once, two years ago, so my memory is very sketchy and may be completely wrong. But the following is what I remember:

The calibration button is used to adjust the auger and/or blower speeds for each setting. I have read else where that the auger/blower speeds can be adjusted + or - 10% to 30 %. The speeds may need to be calibrated for the pellets you use. For example: if on the low setting the flame continually goes out, you could speed up the auger to drop pellets faster, or conversely, if on the high setting the pellets over flow the ulta grate you can slow the feed rate. Adjusting the blower rate will also effect how fast the pellets burn. Adjusting the damper should be done before calibrating the auger or blower speeds. The user manual can be found at:

http://www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/resources/manual/775023M Rev E-Profile-stoves(II&OP;).pdf

It states:

"Note: If the speed or combustion air speed trim needs to be adjusted, contact an authorized Lennox Hearth Products Technician to calibrate internal software. It is recommended that the damper be used to fine-tune your stove to your particular fuel and installation configuration."

My memory on how to calibrate the speeds is to sketchy to attempt to write how to do the calibration, but hopefully this information is helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.