who wants it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
well I have had enough with my stove. Any one want to buy a kozi 120? Maybe you can figure it out.

chrisasst said:
well I have had enough with my stove. Any one want to buy a kozi 120? Maybe you can figure it out.

Why you selling and how much?

Well lets see, I am getting less than appropriate amount of heat out of the stove. I think 90% of that are the pellets. My original burn pot has bowed / wrapped. I buy a new burn pot and it is doing the same. How hot does metal get in order for it to warp? Gosh if it is that hot in there to bend my burn pot then why the hell don't I get that out the blower tubes.....I have done the leaf blower twice in a week and get very little dust out. Hopefully next season I can find better pellets (if I don't toss the dang thing out the window first)..

Status
Not open for further replies.