Wiring diagram

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JWMetzger

Jan 17, 2021
Missouri
I took apart my quadra fire pellet stove. On the back are two green wires screwed into the back cover. Because they are green, I am guessing that they are grounding wires and it won't matter. As usual I thought I would remember their position. Now I don't.

I took apart my quadra fire pellet stove. On the back are two green wires screwed into the back cover. Because they are green, I am guessing that they are grounding wires and it won't matter. As usual I thought I would remember their position. Now I don't.

I guess it won't matter until you get shocked because it's not grounded.!!!

It would help if you give us more information, like which stove it is. Free standing or insert.

Reactions: Washed-Up
I guess it won't matter until you get shocked because it's not grounded.!!!

It would help if you give us more information, like which stove it is. Free standing or insert.
It is a Mt. Vernon quadra fire I plan to screw the wire back in. I just was not sure which one was on top.

Attachments

• Mt Vernon pellet stove.JPG
    Mt Vernon pellet stove.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 60
it dont matter

Reactions: Ssyko
As long as it is attached to the frame its good