Wood Gun E100 Stainless Steel Gassifier For Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Comes with built-in Domestic Hot Water coil, powered vent hood, extra center bricks & plug, cyclone ash separator, fire safety damper for the cold air intake, cyclone heat recovery unit, has oil / gas firing tube also.

Unit has 2 seasons use - about 6 to 8 cords burned. This unit is in my basement so it is kept very clean.
It is still in use - can be seen running. Refractory is brand new.

Extra: 1 inch wall, stainless insulated pipe to connect to chimney. Pieces include 3 foot vertical-(24 gauge non insulated), "T" with clean out, about 11 feet horizontal pipe with 2 - 45 degree elbows. complete.

I am using about 3 1/2 cords to heat a 2600 sq/ft house and DHW, house is kept at about 24 - 25 C.
I am located about an hour north-east of Toronto, Canada. It is properly cold here from Nov. to Mar.

I have been heating with wood furnaces for 27 years. Due to health and circumstances it has become necessary
to switch to natural gas.

Paid $9800 new (before taxes and import) - looking for a reasonable offer.

Also extra - I have about 9 cords of properly seasoned Hickory (cut&split) in 23 inch lengths for this furnace.
Boiler Back with cold air safety damper.jpg
Boiler Front with cyclone and heat recovery.jpg

Last edited: