Wood stove I.D needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ErnieG

May 1, 2022
Wyoming pa
This is the only pic I have of it now ...does anyone know what brand/model it is ?
Thanks
Ernie

Screenshot_20220721-185211.png

Stove screams Nashua to me, but it has closer to Fishers own patented EZ-Spin air dampers.

Pre-UL so probably has no tag, or the make and model would be known. Not legal to install in PA, or most states without a UL approval label.

Reactions: ErnieG
Stove screams Nashua to me, but it has closer to Fishers own patented EZ-Spin air dampers.

Pre-UL so probably has no tag, or the make and model would be known. Not legal to install in PA, or most states without a UL approval label.
I appreciate the help ...I'll take a look at the Nashua models and see if I can possibly nail down a model .
Ernie

The Nashua stoves I have seen had their name prominently on the front under an arched window. This one looks a lot more basic.

I looked at some Nashua stoves and can't find any that look similar to this one ...none of them have the glass in the front .
I'll check out the England stove works models .
Thanks
Ernie

Reasonable guess. Most older Englanders had horseshoes on them, but maybe this one has been modded?

Reasonable guess. Most older Englanders had horseshoes on them, but maybe this one has been modded?
That definitely looks like the same stove ...yes perhaps the horseshoes been removed .
Thanks
Ernie

Perhaps a model transition to glass. Handle spring coil appears to be of the older style as well. Tighter wrapped than most, not as tightly wrapped as others on other brand stoves.

Perhaps a model transition to glass.
Yes, that was my thought too. Maybe glass was an option, or maybe the glass broke and someone replaced it with a steel plate?