Wood Stove ID Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgriffin218

Jan 14, 2016
phoenix, az
Can someone please point me in the right direction for a make/model of the attached stove picture? I am currently having some issues with it and I am hoping to find some specifications/manual on it if I can get an ID on it. Also when I google search for "wood stoves" or "wood stoves with step" I can not find anything that show those pipes which stick out below the top step (hard to see in photo), do they have a specific name or function, I have searched "vents" but cant find anything. Im thinking its a feature that may help me narrow down my search.

Thank you all very much for your help on this matter!

Attachments

• 2079639-14111013134103-p.jpg
    2079639-14111013134103-p.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings. Can you swing the camera around to the front view? Is there no UL tag on the back of the stove with a model or mfg. designation?

Looks like there may be a chimney leak too.

This is the only other photo I have right now. My uncle is staying at my cabin currently, and I will attempt to get more pictures for ID. I have looked for a designation or any label but was not able to find anything or even a place where one once was. Are there any features that you see which could help add to finding an ID on it? For instance those vent pipes? Does the damper provide any indication of cat vs non-cat? This is my first wood stove, and I am very new to all this. Thank you very much for your help, its greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 11425111_1019656474712038_7875783300105224212_o.jpg
    11425111_1019656474712038_7875783300105224212_o.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 143
Englander 24-ACD !!!

Finally after many hours of googling for related stoves I found it! I found one website that mentioned the shape and size of the glass could be a big help in determining the stove. The glass size didnt help, but the door shape sure did! Led me to one site that had indentical doors which gave me the manufacturer and one more search to finally find it! Hope this info can help someone else in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.