Woodstock Open House preliminary

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrowningBAR said:
ciccio said:
I was there last month at the Baymont Inn I paid $80 for the night, I purchased a Fireview very nice people at woodstock, I'm sure I will have alot of questions about the stove, I hope Todd and Backwoods will help me out along with any one else who is willing to help. I will post some pics after i set it up, it was this forum that made me go with the Fireview, all the good reviews I heard from here, I had a VC Vigilant 1977 it was a great stove but not really efficiant hope I made the right choice with the Fireview, also can't go wrong with the 6 month return policy..

I am in the same heating zone as you and I have a Vigilant. I am very interested in hearing about how the Fireview compares to the Vigilant. Please come back and updates us later this winter. Also, I hope you have some good dry wood stacked already.

Congrats on your purchase.

Thank you, I will let you know how the Fireview compares to the Vigilant, once the cold weather gets here, as for wood I have all oak and maple that i will burn it has been seasoning for about almost 1 year and 8 months.

ciccio said:
I was there last month at the Baymont Inn I paid $80 for the night, I purchased a Fireview very nice people at woodstock, I'm sure I will have alot of questions about the stove, I hope Todd and Backwoods will help me out along with any one else who is willing to help. I will post some pics after i set it up, it was this forum that made me go with the Fireview, all the good reviews I heard from here, I had a VC Vigilant 1977 it was a great stove but not really efficiant hope I made the right choice with the Fireview, also can't go wrong with the 6 month return policy..

I'm late and just saw this post. By all means, if you need help, ask. Don't be afraid to send PM's either. I speak for myself but I'm certain that Todd feels the same and he is perhaps more knowledgeable than I. He is a good man.

mikeh said:
Steve, your reservation is fixed. Just spoke with Baymont. April wasn't sure why the night shift didn't see it. She will speak with them but all is set now. The rates probably went up a bit probably because of peak foliage weekend. Mike.

I just spoke to April. She fixed the rate. I added Friday night, but unfortunately we can't have the sane room both nights. We have a queen room Friday, and a king Saturday, neither is available both nights. :shut:
Hopefully we won't have to move far. Either way, we will now have one day with no major travel.

Backwoods Savage said:
ciccio said:

I'm late and just saw this post. By all means, if you need help, ask. Don't be afraid to send PM's either. I speak for myself but I'm certain that Todd feels the same and he is perhaps more knowledgeable than I. He is a good man.
Thank you, I look forward to getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.