WTF!! Drolet ECO-65

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HVAC_Marc

Nov 14, 2014
East Concord, NY
Last year i shut down my pellet stove and unplugged it. It has been that way ALL year until today. I plugged it in, it read the programming version on the display and started as expected.

BUT

the is NO temperature display at all. It's just blank. The manual says either the stove is unplugged (it's running, so no) or that the telco wire is unplugged and the stove should be beeping (and it's not). ALL the other indicators work.

So, why doesnt the temperature display work?

Edit - I may have had a brain fart. Is there a key combination (I cant remember) to get the flue temp to display?

Last edited:
Glad you got it figured out ... amazing what one forgets about a stove when not in use! That's what the manual is for;)

you misspelled kiss. ;lol

Reactions: Peterfield
Status
Not open for further replies.