Year 2 of Lopi Freedom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugehuggo

Dec 17, 2005
I can't imagine a better stove. It burns beautifully, and keeps my family toasty beyond any measure of reason on these cold Michigan days and nights. I burn a mix of Ash, Maple, and Oak...all about 2 years old. I have it installed as an insert and I could not be happier. Even the skeptical family is now a believer.

It's a good feeling when you're warm and comfortable--and especially since you are directly responsible. It must be something primal in us men.

:) :) :coolsmile:

I think it is wonderful that you are able to keep your family warm, with savings for you- with your Lopi stove.
Seems that some people knock Lopi's- but I love mine also, and believe it is a very well constructed, quality efficent stove.
Best of luck to you and that 'converted' family of yours !

Status
Not open for further replies.