You folks are lucky

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyPellets

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2012
Delaware
Down here in p**** ant Delaware there is no delivery. Not at HD and not at any suppliers. Lowes does it but it is limited and I really am not crazy about spending money on a rebagged junk pellet called Natures Own. There is a major dealer in Dover DE about 45 mi away. They quoted $75 and a dollar a mile so that would round up to a nice $165 and only dropped off in your driveway. Pass! Lucky for me my brother in law can handle 10 tons on his backhoe trailer and unloads them with the hoe and forks on the bucket. Just a short distance over the line into PA they are all over the place; even bulk delivery. Crossing into Delaware though requires a different set of permits for the trucks and they are not willing to pay for it and I certainly understand. I am less than 100 mi from the Energex plant.

Natures Heat, Pennington,may have decent bird food, but the pellets suck! Harman stopped feeding twice so far on one bag. Dont smell right when burning either.

Status
Not open for further replies.