Yukno Super Jack questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Turner87

Mar 4, 2015
Indiana
I purchased a new to me Yukon super jack last night. Overall stove looks great and sure is heavy! Only downfall is some how the guy warped and broke the grate and the wiring is a mess. Where is the best place to purchase replacement grate? Thought about making my own for now. I found a manual on the stove, hopefully I'll be able to get the wiring straightened up. Will a 6 inch chimney be enough for the stove. The guy gave me six sections of 8 inch duravent. I already have a 6 inch chimney in my barn now. Any tricks of the trade on these furnaces please send them my way. Thanks.

Snapchat-1406271320.jpg

6" chimney is what that is supposed to have.
By the paint burnt off the front (white) someone has run that thing HARD!
The only way of finding grated would be to stumble on some on ebay or fbmp, something like that.
Here is some info I posted about my old Big Jack a few years back. (same firebox)