Yukon furnace parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm new to the forum bust just read that the yukon company went out of business. My dad had an lwo-112 put in 34 yesterday ago in what is now my house. It is still in operation. I have a few new spare parts that I would be willing to part with. A couple years ago I had to replace the firebox so that whole kit came with some things I already had new on hand. Here is what I have new...
Pot liner
Smoke shelf (both sections)
Full set of firebrick
Oil burner gasket

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out the logistics
Thanks for the post.
I just found out today that Yukon is OOB.
I could really use 2 12x6x2 Firebrick if still available.
I found a couple of other things I needed locally.

I'm new to the forum bust just read that the yukon company went out of business. My dad had an lwo-112 put in 34 yesterday ago in what is now my house. It is still in operation. I have a few new spare parts that I would be willing to part with. A couple years ago I had to replace the firebox so that whole kit came with some things I already had new on hand. Here is what I have new...
Pot liner
Smoke shelf (both sections)
Full set of firebrick
Oil burner gasket

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out the logistics.
Do you still have this pot liner?

I am new to this forum, I got a YUKON EAGLE LWG 168 in 1995, It has been a good furnace, The last time I ordered parts was 1/4/19 I replaced the circuit board, solenoid and pot liner . I am in Utah and their is not a furnace company in my state that has ever seen anything like it, they just heard about them. I am in need of some help on the problem i am having. The furnace was working fine last winter and on startup this year the gas ignites for about 1 min. then goes out. What parts are needed for repair?

Last edited:
What parts are needed for repair?
Flame sensor bad/dirty/need adjusted? Low gas pressure, or plugged line?
You should be able to find someone to repair this for you, its just a Wayne gas burner, doesn't matter what the furnace is...they used a lot of these burners on boilers too I believe. Try to find an older HVAC repair tech...someone that can diagnose based on basic systems knowledge, doesn't have to have every detail laid out in a troubleshooting chart for them. (those are called "parts replacers" in the automotive industry...too many of those anymore too!)
(page 29 is troubleshooting)

Last edited: