zoobler.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akhilljack

Aug 14, 2008
fairbanks ak
has any one ordered any stoves from zoobler.com and if so how did you like it. was shipping more than you thought or any thing like that. the stove i am looking at an osburn stove. i dont know which one exactly now becuase the stoves on that web site are half as much so it opens up a few posabilities as long as shipping is free to alaska like it said after i put in my address. any feed back would help.

try www.overstockstoves.com

you might find a better price & the shipping is included in their unusually low pricing.. no experience with zoobler.com except I might have been on their webpage once and thought them too pricy for my taste.

I am parshal to www.englanderstoves.com as to being a good brand for the least money.
overstocstoves.com has englander stoves for sale.

Tougher in Alsaka!!! %-P

I bought my Napoleon from Zoobler, and have been very happy with their service. I got a good price, fast delivery, the stove was in excellent shape when I got it. The only issue I had was the door was back-ordered. I've called several times, and they've always been very easy to deal with, and yesterday I learned that they were shipping the door. That, combined with the free shipping, makes me a very happy customer!!

"**PLEASE NOTE** Effective Immediately, July 2008 **
We have no items available in Overstock at this time. "

I have a Napoleon (supposedly) on its way from Zooblers. It was more than $100 less (using their "bidding" system) than the next best price on the net. I say supposedly because while I received order and CC charge confirmation (10 days ago), I have received no shipping info. Assuming it eventually comes that's fine, as I have nowhere to put it right now anyway.

The price they post isn't the "real" price (unless you feel like paying it), but to find out their lowest price you have to be ready to buy and you "bid" against a hidden threshold. It's a gimmick I guess.

I looked at them last year before I bought my stove locally. I know they did have free shipping on almost all stoves. the prices were reasonable. What turned me down was the delivery. Either I had to have enough people to get my stove off the truck or pay I think $300 for the deliverer to get it off the truck....knowing what I do now about my stove, I am kicking my self from not getting one from them.

The only description I can find about shipping in my confirmation email is:
"All orders unless otherwise noted are “curbside” “end of the driveway” (not in your garage or home)delivery."
I took that to mean ground level, not 4 feet up on the back of a truck. Guess I'd better plan on rounding up some neighbours just in case.

Yes, you'll need neighbors! :coolsmile:

they backed their truck up our driveway and left the stove by my kitchen door. No charge, and they called to confirm the delivery time. The whole transaction was easy.

It was not easy getting the stove into the house, but with a strong back, a neighbor with a strong back and an appliance dolly, we got 'er in, and she's sitting pretty!

I was planning to borrow a hand truck and a neighbor at my leisure once delivered and sitting in the driveway. Without the bricks and door I think my model (1100C) is about 220 lbs (300-some with). But I was not planning to somehow lower it from a 4' truck bed. Glad to hear I probably won't have to.

We ordered from Zoobler and had great service. We ordered in July and received it in August. It was backordered and we did not receive any shipping info before it was shipped. We received a call from a local freight company letting us know it was here and ready to be delivered. The stove is delivered to your door (to our garage actually, the freight had a manual fork lift for crate).

The door is backordered. Someone else said they also had a backordered door and it was being shipped. They said it would be shipped early to mid-September so that sounds about right.

Zoobler customer service has been great. I would recommend them if they have the right deal for you. They don't have a multitude of inserts or stoves but they had what we were looking for. I would buy here before buying from Overstock.com.

Johnny B. said:
Yes, you'll need neighbors! :coolsmile:

they backed their truck up our driveway and left the stove by my kitchen door. No charge, and they called to confirm the delivery time. The whole transaction was easy.

It was not easy getting the stove into the house, but with a strong back, a neighbor with a strong back and an appliance dolly, we got 'er in, and she's sitting pretty!

I'm running into the same issue with the same stove you bought. The door. I ordered mine from fireplace pro, but they will not delvier it until the door comes in from Napolean. I was told by Fireplace Pro, Napolean's entire inventory is gone and there is a large back order to fill. Napolena had to add a 3rd work hour shift to cast the doors. I'm suppose to expect my stove delivery sometime mid next week.
One question I have for you is how heavy and difficult was it to move and fit it through your front door? How much help did you get? Anything I should expect to run into. And lastly, will you come over and help me move it, I'll supply the beer

Status
Not open for further replies.