1,400 square foot area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The F400 is definitely as good a stove as the F500 in regards to quality of construction. I have no problem recommending one if it fits the needs. But it is a different size stove and had a different design. One is a front loader designed for areas when one does not have a lot of depth. The other is a deeper side-loading stove.

Both stoves are smaller than the Morso 3610 you were considering and which seems like a good fit. Maybe continue on if there are more questions in that thread?

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/new-stove-what-to-do.86847/
Begreen.
Thank you for that information. We are considering the F500, F400 and Morso 3610.
We have a Morso 7642 and I can tell you that we are very pleased with it, it is a beautifull stove, which we mainly just use at the weekends when we use the lounge and it is very clean burning.
The 3610, does it have vermiculite or brick lining? I would guess that its a fire that will leave plenty embers the next day?
Anyway, I ll not hyjack Diane's thread and will revert to my own, thanks Begreen.

You're welcome. I responded on the other thread. Thanks for adding your locale.

Status
Not open for further replies.