1990's Lopi Wood Insert identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kelly

Oct 29, 2013
New Mexico
I have a mid-1990's Lopi that was in my home when I bought it in 1998 and it has worked wonderfully for us. I can not locate the model number or any identifying information on what the model is. I replaced the Center Baffle Air Tube about five years ago and unfortunately the company went out of business. I have tried with the current Lopi Vendors here in Albuquerque and they all give me the "deer in the headlights" look when I ask them to help me find a new Center Baffle Air Tube.

Could someone please point me in a direction to find this part? Travis Industries does not even have a phone number to call and ask questions on and as a result they must be losing a lot of sales of new stoves and parts.

I think it is either an Endeavor or a Liberty but can't be sure. I don't have the three round baffle tubes but it is a front to back central overhead baffle that fits into a rectangular hole in the rear of the stove.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

It sounds like an Endeavor, but to be sure can you post an outside view of the stove and an inside view showing the tubes?

Is the firebox almost square or is it wider than it is deep?

Status
Not open for further replies.