2 cords of Amin and, git-r-done!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FPX Dude

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Oct 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Yesterday, I had to move 2 cords of almond (locals call it Amin) from my yearly delivery to my stash, this is from the front of my house to around the back of my house, which is about a 200ft. trek one way. I hired the neighborhood kids, had 4 kids and 3 wheelbarrows, and we got it done in a little more than an 1hr., I'm ready for my Sacramento winter. Hope that's good for me!!!!

I have 3 cords of almond I picked up in Durham ready to go. It is my favorite firewood.

Almond is great wood, some of the best available in California. It was all I burned when I lived in the SJV. It's just too far to justify the drive now.

I’m got my wood for the winter. My supplier had Almond and recommended that. I never burned Almond before, but I’m pleased with the results so far.