2" Stove Pipe Source?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure there is such a thing. There's vent pipe for gas appliances, but I think it only goes down to 3". What's the intended application? Rick

Muffler shop? 2" is even pretty small for exhaust pipe! But they should have a good selection of regular and stainless steel. Beyond that, if you're looking for something flexible, you might try McMaster-Carr They have a good selection of all sorts of industrial hose and pipe;

McMaster Stainless Flex pipe http://tinyurl.com/4tm3at

Are you referring to High Temp stove pipe with a 2" clearance spec, aka Class A pipe?

I can get you 2" flex pipe it will be aluminum double wall 3003. Let me know up to 50 feet sections, but only good to vent gas or as a fresh air kit for pellet kits, can't be used with coal, oil or other solid fuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.