1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

20% Off Coupon in Harbor Freight -Scientific American - Oct 2009

Post in 'The Gear' started by daveswoodhauler, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveswoodhauler

daveswoodhauler Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Just found a coupon in the Oct 2009 issue of Scientific American for 20% off one item at Harbor Freight for in stock items and also includes items on sale.
    (Campell Hausfeld stuff is excluded)
    Just thought I would pass on the info, as I was looking at buying a small utility trailer.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. mike1234

mike1234 New Member

Loc:
    Colorado
    If you sign up at harborfreight.com and give them your e-mail address they will send you the 20% off about once a month, sometimes twice, usually good for about 4 days over a weekend.
  3. daveswoodhauler

daveswoodhauler Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Thanks for the info Mike, just signed up today.
  4. Gooserider

Gooserider Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Northeastern MA (near Lowell)
    People keep telling me that, but I've been signed up for a long time with HF, and haven't gotten a %off coupon yet :cry: Lots of mails full of "weekly specials", plus all the paper catalogs but no generic coupons. FWIW thogh, I have seen them fairly often in some of the NRA magazine adds.

Gooserider
  5. mike1234

mike1234 New Member

Loc:
    Colorado
    Send me a pm with your email and the next one I get I will forward to you. I have used the coupon more than once the same day, doesn't seem to matter. It's 20% off 1 item, so sometimes I get one thing I want, take it out to the car, go back in and get the other one, so I can't imagine you having a problem using it too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.